Give your Scalp a Vacation:
The Summers heat could mean a burnt scalp. Bald heads or thick hair your scalp still needs protection from the sun. Sunburn can increase skin cancer risks so protection is essential. Best sun protection is always the shade or a loosely-fitted hat while your outdoors to prevent sunburn while keeping scalp sweat to a minimum.
SUMMER HAIR TIP- Bring our Summer Blend to the beach for added hair and scalp protection before the water or as a conditioning oil treatment out of the water. Our Organic ingredients are selected for use on hair and scalp to help naturally absorb UV rays and moisturize and soothe your scalp from irritants like pool chlorine or dryness from salt water.
Organic ingredients are our choice as a company, we source the best quality premium oils to put on our skin (scalp).
Other uses for Scalp First oils:
- Scalp massage before your Shampoo. AHHHH!
- Add a few drops to your favorite Shampoo or conditioner. Make your ok conditioner an amazing conditioner.
- Improve the appearance of dry hair and scalp.
- 1 to 2 drops de-frizz hairs ends and add extra shine to hair with out silicones.
- Deodorize hair and scalp.
- If no skin allergies Summer is great on your body and amazing on your feet.